Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Brian and Tammy's Wedding

A few weeks ago I shot 2nd at my first wedding and absolutely fell in love. I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to work with Chris again and shoot second for him at another beautiful wedding this weekend. Tammy and Brian were both wonderful to work with and had a beautiful ceremony. You couldn't have asked for better weather for the wedding, though shooting in the bright mid-day sun was a bit challenging at times. I was able to apply some of the things I learned while shooting my first wedding a few weeks ago and also learned something new. I picked 12 images, and it was incredibly tough. There are about 50 more that I would like to show but the dozen images will have to do for now.

I'm extremely excited for the next wedding!










No comments:

Post a Comment