Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Chasity and Joe: Atlanta Wedding Photographer

  As a photographer, I read a ton of blog related to the subject. And one of the most prevalent questions the established photographers get is, "How do I book my dream clients?"

I suppose I am one of the lucky ones that has never had to ask this question, and when working with couples like Chasity and Joe, you'll see why. What started off as a friendship, soon developed into a working relationship. And whoever says, "Don't go into business with your friends", is wrong. Well, maybe they're right, but not when it comes to shooting their weddings. Chasity and Joe are just the dream client. Chasity and Joe not only gave freedom to be creative, they also allowed me to be a part of the planning process, which inevitably allowing me as much room to be creative on their wedding day.

Not only were they the perfect couple/client in that regard. As a wedding photographer, when you shoot a couple who is in love as Chasity and Joe, it simply makes your job so easy. Its next to impossible to miss those shots where they are staring deeply into each others eyes. Why? Because when you are as in love as these two, you never look away.

I'm switching it up a bit on this post. Not too many photos, instead, I'm going to let the slideshow do the talking. But just a warning, you may want to get a kleenex handy.

Be sure to watch in HD and Full-Screen







No comments:

Post a Comment