Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Commercial Food Photography: CSM Bakery

If you recall a couple of months ago I got a call from the team over at Vert Mobile (www.vertmob.com) about shooting some images for a new dessert line they were finishing. I'm not sure if everyone in the Vert Mobile office isn't getting fed or what they story is, but I got a call from them again in order to shoot yet another dessert line from an unrelated bakery in the Atlanta area.

CSM Bakery is the largest provider of bakery products worldwide and a leading player in its sector. (www.csmglobal.com). They are currently in the process of revamping a product line with some new age technologies and tactics. While I don't market myself as a food photographer, its slowly growing on me. I mean, what better motivation to finish a shoot both on time and on budget than to get to enjoy a tasty treat right after. And these desserts, were nothing short of amazing. Both to work with, and to enjoy after the shoot.

Anywho, on to the photos. Pretty simple setup. Lit with a large window just to the left of desserts. Towards the end of the shoot, as the sun was setting, I put a scrim in the window to diffused the light just a bit more.
With just a couple of simple curves tweeks in photoshop, it was a done deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment