Sunday, November 7, 2010

Joe and Chasity's Engagement Shoot

I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph Chasity and Joe's engagement this afternoon and I couldn't have ask for a more wonderful couple. Chasity and Joe are both intense Green Bay Packers fans and their passion for each other is even more intense. Even in between juggling work/school and planning a wedding, they both remain incredibly happy and optimistic. It was am absolute pleasure hanging out and getting to know them better and I look forward to what has the making to be a beautiful wedding.


I recently picked up the update for lightroom and am absolutely loving it so far. I can upload to facebook and flickr inside of lightroom and the ability to design custom albums has opened some new creative doors. I will hopefully be picking up Adobe InDesign soon in order to offer custom wedding albums to my future clients. And I get to completely absorb myself in learning something new. Something i'm starting to realize I really enjoy doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment