Friday, August 12, 2011

Cameron: Atlanta Senior Photographer



Last week was one of the busiest weeks on record for me. I had 5 shoots last week, all while getting ready to leave for New York for a week. I had two photoshoots Monday, one shoot Tuesday, one Thursday, and one Friday. I finished up the last photoshoot on Friday around 7:30 and was in route to NYC by 8:00. Needless to say, it was a stressful, yet rewarding week. One of the photoshoots on Monday was a senior photo shoot for Cameron. I'm just starting to dive into the senior market, and it is something I said I would never do, but I actually throughly enjoyed it. We met up at Peidmont park, and had plans of another location, however, due to time, and the heat, we simply did a couple outfit changes at Peidmont and made the best of it.

All these are natural light shots, as I unknowingly left my wireless trigger and receivers at the house before the shoot. Overall I am very happy with the photos and hope Cameron is just as happy with them as I am.

Be sure to watch it in HD



No comments:

Post a Comment