Friday, August 12, 2011

Kylie and Matt: Atlanta Engagement Photographer


As I mentioned in the previous post, the past few weeks have been busier than ever. A couple weeks ago I got together with Kylie and Matt in downtown Atlanta for an engagement photoshoot. It was incredibly hot, as are most days in Atlanta during the summer. But they were tireless and dealt with the heat much better than I could have imagined. And for that, I am incredibly thankful. We started the shoot around 5:30, shot for a little over an hour, and finished up right around 7:00PM. I then, left for NYC at 7:30. Thats how close I was cutting it. It was a thrill, and I would do it all over again if I had the chance. I am incredibly excited to shoot their wedding next year. They were naturals in front of the camera, and often times they would ignore me (what nerve, right?) but it made for some amazing photos. Their interaction (when they ignored me) came out beautifully in the photos.

I'm going to switch gears a bit and rather than posting the photos. I've created a small video slideshow with the images from the shoot. Enjoy.

Be sure to watch it in HD











No comments:

Post a Comment