Monday, May 2, 2011

Danielle and Olivia: Creative Edit

As I mentioned in the previous blog post, the images below were nearly straight out of the camera (SOOC), meaning they were not edited in anyway. I've been struggling with myself lately, that my photos aren't good enough and the only reason they are even acceptable is due to the creative editing done after the fact. The previous blog post was a challenge to myself, to prove to myself that I could take atleast decent photos without having to rely on creative editing techniques to acheive that.

Enough rambling, after I proved that point to myself, I went ahead and did some creative editing on these photos and I think they turned out exceptionally well!

If you would like to have your photos be sure to contact me soon! Spots are filling up quickly!

















No comments:

Post a Comment