Sunday, June 19, 2011

Rain. I hate it sometimes. It always seems to only rain: A) right after I wash my car, or B) right when I'm supposed to have a photoshoot. And this week, this week took that to the extreme. I had three shoots in the
schedule this week/weekend, and after the first got cancelled due to rain, I was determined to get this shoot in, rain or shine. As I was driving down to Decatur, in the torrential down pour, I was just day dreaming about the creative options that the rain would open up, and for once, I enjoyed the rain. It challenges me. Fortunately.......and unfortanately, (go with it), the rain cleared up by the time I got to Decatur and we were able to shoot under the stormy/overcast skies.

Lindsay "said" she was nervous, and she had never done this before, but after seeing these photos, I'm calling her bluff. The only bit of advice I gave her before the shoot began was to "talk with her eyes". And talk with her eyes she did. We started with just some really simple headshots but we quickly started gaining steam and started knocking out winner after winner.


She laughs. At my jokes. My LAME jokes. I like her.


And then she can quickly turn on the female blue steel. Zoolander would be proud.


The light was hot? Haha. Luckily for me, my subjects are champs.






















No comments:

Post a Comment