Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Not scared of a little rain

I've been shooting for quite a while now, and I've been lucky enough to have only had one photoshoot post-poned due to rain. And today, I was determined not to make it number two.

All weekend I was planning out and diagraming shots in my head for our shoot on today, a day in which my iPhone told me would be completely sunny. So when I woke up this morning, to overcast skies and threats of rain, I had to go to plan B.

All the shots I had planned out for certain locations are going to have to wait. Today, Bria and I set out to get some shots, and we had to be a bit creative with the locations in order to stay dry-ish. We were both tempted to step out into the rain and really have some fun with what most would refer to as a downer. Unfortunately, I think those rain shots are going to have to wait until summer, which in Atlanta, starts in March. So at least I won't have to wait too long.

Even though we had to get creative with locations (i.e. we had to shoot in areas with a roof) we were still able to come away with some great shots. Here is one to hold you over, more to come later this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment